2 oz red curry paste
2 cloves of garlic peeled and minced
1 teaspoon of ginger powder
1 cup of white mushrooms
1 red bell pepper
½ of one jalapeño or Chili pepper
1.5-2 cups of chicken broth (or 1.5-2 cup of water with a dissolved chicken bullion cube)
6 oz. of coconut milk
1-2 nests of chukasoba ramen noodles (or buy 1-2 packs of yakisoba instant ramen and don’t use the seasoning packets)
2 tablespoons of canola oil
- Sauté garlic and veggies (mushrooms, peppers and scallion) in oil until fully cooked.
- Add red curry paste. For spicier ramen, add more paste. Stir to incorporate into veggies.
- Add coconut milk and chicken broth. Bring pot to a simmer.
- In a separate pan, prepare boiled eggs. Boil eggs to desire hardness and put them in an ice bath.
- Cook ramen noodles according to the pack.
- Start assembly. Place cooked and drained noodles to a bowl. Top with broth and boiled eggs. Optional: garnish with sriracha and sliced scallion.